Unable to get an email response from your service

Solange

Dec 16, 2023, 1:13:20 PM12/16/23
to kiwiirc
Hello,

I have been sending email communications all year to your service and have yet to receive any kind of a reply. We are trying to enable Kiwi IRC on our IRC Network but are not having any luck. Hoping someone can reach out to me to confirm why it is that we cannot get email replies through your contact page and I am hopeful someone will communicate how we can get a web portal set up properly.

Thank you.

Jean Chevronnet

Dec 20, 2023, 8:22:03 AM12/20/23
to Solange, kiwiirc
Hi,

For any problem with self-hosted kiwiirc instances join:

server:  51.254.101.199 +6697 ssl
#eggdrop

for any help.