Problem joining chatroom

wak...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2019, 10:25:33 PM1/8/19
to kiwiirc
I registered a nickname and password but when I try and join W5KUB chatroom, most times I get this error message - Error Connecting (Closing Link: [203.7.25.227] (Ping timeout: 37 seconds))
another message I get is Error Connecting (Closing Link [45.33.19.21] (Throtled: Reconnecting too fast)
Sometimes when it does connect I get this message - × You are banned from #W5KUB. Cannot join channel (+b)
This is the first time I have tried joining this chatroom.

Yann Mathieu

May 1, 2022, 3:53:09 PM5/1/22
to kiwiirc
je vous invite a decoucrir mon Server Netantilles.

Netantilles est un tchat gratuit  dédié a la communauté des outremers et tous pays francophone.

Pour se connecter c'est ici :

et par irc : irc.netantilles.net :6667