Error Connecting

subt...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 10:49:15 AM2/3/18
to kiwiirc
Hello,

How do I resolve this issue?

Error Connecting (Closing Link: [107.161.19.53] (CGI:IRC -- No access))

Thanks
Hannah

prawnsalad

Feb 3, 2018, 10:56:09 AM2/3/18
to kiwiirc
Hello,

That error is the IRC network not being configured correctly for kiwiirc.com. Which network are you connecting to?

Darren

subt...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 10:57:30 AM2/3/18
to kiwiirc

I want to use the free kiwi server but created an account so I could customise my embed.

subt...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 11:22:55 AM2/3/18
to kiwiirc
Does anyone know a way I could customise the embed to disable show join/part messages as well as showing the channel box. I also want to make this slightly opaque so it can be seen overlayed.

subt...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 11:23:32 AM2/3/18
to kiwiirc
I don't have any knowledge of node.js so cannot install to my own server.