kiwi irc does not connect

ab...@msn.com

Jan 2, 2024, 12:18:21 PMJan 2
to kiwiirc
The kiwi irc stopped working, it can't connect several days ago.
can you fix it?
We couldn't connect to that server :(Unknown error

C Colweb

Jul 9, 2024, 2:32:22 PM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to kiwiirc
Same here. It's a hit and miss with kiwiirc. Sometimes it will connect but most of the time the same error. Stopped using it. Now using mibbit as it will connect to everything without any problem.

ab...@msn.com

Jul 10, 2024, 6:36:10 PM (12 days ago) Jul 10
to kiwiirc
this is very strange kiwi was always better and worked well now it works badly
I can't put my new chat in the chat creator either because it shows an error
I hope they fix it