connecting..

Menno Lobensteijn

Jul 20, 2023, 4:06:08 PM7/20/23
to kiwiirc
Hey all,

Since I moved my irc server(Inspircd) to another server I can't connect to it anyone with Kiwi. I can see some (encrypted) traffic beween Kiwi and Inspircd when I try to connect.

Weirdly enough I can still connect if I disable ssl on my kiwi server. Can anyone give me a hint on how to solve this?

Thanks!

Menno Lobensteijn

Jul 25, 2023, 4:11:18 AM7/25/23
to kiwiirc
I think I figured out what is happening. Kiwi doesn't send /CAP END after sending CAP LS 302 and receiving the answer CAP * LS :inspircd.org/poison . Inspircd waits for that response untill the registration times out.

Sounds like a bug in Kiwi to me. Is reporting it here enough to get it fixed?

MoshiarRahman B.Sc.

Jul 25, 2023, 4:22:57 AM7/25/23
to Menno Lobensteijn, kiwiirc
Thanks

মঙ্গল, ২৫ জুলাই, ২০২৩ ১৪:১১ তারিখে Menno Lobensteijn <meno...@gmail.com> লিখেছেন:

costelina danciu

Jul 31, 2023, 2:17:46 PM7/31/23
to kiwiirc

why can't I connect to the hostbistrita server?