Issue with Server Connection to irc.chattersnet.nl

Jorn Koekoeksklok

Nov 3, 2023, 5:33:59 PM11/3/23
to kiwiirc
Dear KiwiIRC Support Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we have encountered while using your service. When attempting to connect to our server, irc.chattersnet.nl, via www.kiwirc.nl, we are automatically redirected to Chat4Us. It appears that there might be a misconfiguration or redirection error within the system.

We suspect that the IP address for Chattersnet is redirecting to Chat4Us, which is not the intended behavior. This unexpected redirection is causing inconvenience for our users and is not in line with our server configuration.

Could you please investigate this matter and provide us with information regarding the cause of this redirection? Understanding the root cause will help us work together to resolve this issue promptly.

If you require any additional details or assistance from our end, please do not hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your attention to this matter and thank you in advance for your swift response and resolution.

Best regards,

Jorn