Match Emoji - A card memory card game built in kivy.

Yassine Ouchen

Jun 16, 2024, 10:45:39 AMJun 16
to Kivy users support
Watch this Demo video [https://youtu.be/BXY8XHLrFaM?si=a3LlbYKDgfq10Qta] and see how using Kivy/KivyMD elevates a simple memory card game to the next level! 🚀

Match Emoji is a fun memory card game designed to help children improve their focus and memory skills by matching emojis.

Game Template Features:
 - Educational Gameplay: Enhance children's memory with fun emoji matching challenges.
 - Cross-Platform: Deploy your app for Android and iOS.
 - Customizable: Easily modify screens, widgets, assets ,and game logic to fit your desire.
 - Monetization Potential: Extend your app's revenue potential by integrating KivMob for AdMob ads and monetize your app seamlessly.

📢  Stay tuned as we work on a step-by-step tutorial to guide you through building a simplified version of this game from scratch.

If there's any Kivy member in this group interested in including a version of this game as a tutorial in the official Kivy documentation, please let me know! I would be thrilled to provide the necessary materials and collaborate on this.

Additionally, you can support my channel by purchasing the Match Emoji template or any kivy app template you like from our Ko-fi shop [https://ko-fi.com/ouchentech/shop]. We will donate part of the proceeds to support Kivy. Your support means a lot and helps our channel grow and contribute to the Kivy community.

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel! We will soon release tutorials of more advanced apps built using Kivy.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your feedback!

Best regards, OuchenTech

Degenerate Tech

Jun 17, 2024, 5:32:45 AMJun 17
to Kivy users support

Is admob ads is real or ? If yes how you please on that position?

Tomek CEDRO

Jun 17, 2024, 1:17:57 PMJun 17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 4:45 PM Yassine Ouchen
<ouchen.yt....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Watch this Demo video [https://youtu.be/BXY8XHLrFaM?si=a3LlbYKDgfq10Qta] and see how using Kivy/KivyMD elevates a simple memory card game to the next level! 🚀

Congratulations Ouchen :-)

Putting your examples into upstream and official documentation would
be invaluable contribution!

Thanks for sharing :-)
Tomek