How can I edit build.gradle and AndroidManifest in buildozer?

Albert Saiz

Nov 22, 2018, 3:56:45 PM11/22/18
to Kivy users support

I'm trying to edit the files:

  • build.gradle at project level

  • build.gradle at app level

  • AndroidManifest

I know I can specify some dependencies in buildozer.spec but I need to go further.

I also found that those files are located inside the .buildozer folder, but there's like 5 of them in different subdirectories. I also tried to edit them but nothing really happens.

So, any ideas about what files I really need to edit? Thanks

Alexander Taylor

Nov 22, 2018, 5:34:15 PM11/22/18
to Kivy users support

Albert Saiz

Nov 23, 2018, 4:03:57 AM11/23/18
to Kivy users support
Thanks, now I understand what files I have to edit and the final result includes the changes. One last question: I want to include the google-services.json in my project, in Android Studio it would be located at app level. I pasted it at .buildozer/android/platform/python-for-android-master/pythonforandroid/bootstraps/sdl2/build/templates where build.gradle and AndroidManifest are located. I get no warnings or errors but I think it is not applying to the final apk because in the final path /.buildozer/android/platform/build/dists/myapp where the final files are, google-services is not there. So any idea where to put it? Thanks.