Program won't open

Arturo Martínez Sandoval

Jul 29, 2019, 10:57:37 PM7/29/19
to Kivy users support
Hi.
Some months ago, I developed an app for MacOs using Kivy. I use PyCharm and when I run it there, it works perfectly. However, once I have created the ".app" file. It just opens the menu window and when I click settings, it closes/crashes, but I don't know why.

When the app crashes on PyCharm, the console log says what happened. But I don't know where to check, now that is an app.

Arturo Martínez Sandoval

Jul 29, 2019, 11:00:11 PM7/29/19
to Kivy users support
Does anyone know why this happen or where can I check the console log?

Elliot Garbus

Jul 29, 2019, 11:43:12 PM7/29/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
On the mac you can find the log in ~/.kivy/logs