Drop-Down and Popup issue

Electronic Part

May 23, 2020, 3:56:08 AM5/23/20
to Kivy users support
Hello,

I faced an issue. Looks like a kivy bug. I have made an small example along with a video.  when you click on 'Add' button a popup will open. I have a dropdown in my popup. As you can see in my video a small size of my dropdown will show on bottom left of my screen before popup opening.

Thanks for your support
PopUp.webm
test auto refresh.rar

Elliot Garbus

May 23, 2020, 11:09:35 AM5/23/20
to Kivy users support
It looks like a problem with the way you implemented the DropDown.  It looks like a spinner would be a better choice.  I replaced your DropDown with a spinner.  I have not integrated the functionality, but you can see it working on the screen.

The spinner is customized using the option_cls, I defined the class WhiteButton at the top of the file to create options consistent with your previous look.
PatientListWindow.kv

Electronic Part

May 26, 2020, 3:18:16 AM5/26/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com