FFpyplayer does not work on android

Антарес

May 16, 2023, 3:35:55 PM5/16/23
to Kivy users support
Hi, I have another question. I use ffpyplayer in my project and it works fine on my computer. But as soon as I compile a project for android, an error immediately appears:

[WARNING] [ffpyplayer  ] No decoder could be found for codec mp3
 [CRITICAL] [ffpyplayer  ] Failed to open file '/data/data/org.test.app/files/app/myfile.mp3' or configure filtergraph

As I understood, when compiling ffpyplayer, most codecs, including mp3, disappear. How can I fix this?

Robert

May 16, 2023, 5:22:29 PM5/16/23
to Kivy users support

Антарес

May 17, 2023, 3:56:03 AM5/17/23
to Kivy users support
The link you provided says to use the ffpyplayer_codecs library in addition to ffpyplayer. But the thing is that I already specify both of these libraries in requirements. This does not change the result in any way.

среда, 17 мая 2023 г. в 00:22:29 UTC+3, Robert: