Kivy/Google Vsion/Android help!

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Roy Somoza

未读,
2023年3月25日 10:01:012023/3/25
收件人 Kivy users support
Hello everyone. I would like to make an app for Android using Google Vision, but I don't know how to declare the requirements in the Buildozer .specs file, I need to use the TEXT_DETECTION tool and use the Android device's camera. I appreciate all the help possible

Robert

未读,
2023年3月25日 12:37:282023/3/25
收件人 Kivy users support
None are exactly what you want.

Roy Somoza

未读,
2023年3月25日 12:51:582023/3/25
收件人 kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info friend, I'll study it right now. I try to do it with Google Vision because I saw this short https://youtu.be/Rr0xThUYBEo. What I really need is a tool to recognize characters in an image and that works on Android. I tried with EasyOCR but I didn't know how to implement it in Android.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子