Pyjnius - How does autocomplete suggestions work for return types of methods?

Madhawa Vidanapathirana

Apr 15, 2018, 1:37:58 PM4/15/18
to Kivy users support
Hi,

When I use Pyjnius in PyCharm Console, I get autocomplete suggestions.

e.g.
String = autoclass("java.lang.String")
s = String("Hello")
And if I type s., I get autocomplete suggestions for String type.
Furthermore, if I type s.getClass()., I get autocomplete suggestions for class type.

1) How does pyjnius inform this information to autocomplete?
2) Is there any technique for myself to programmatically receive these autocomplete suggestions?

I am more interested to know how this works for return types of methods (as suggestions come before I execute the method)

Thanks in advance,
Madhawa