Feature requests for mobile app - crowd funding ?

_AleX_

Nov 5, 2015, 10:38:04 AM11/5/15
to Kivy users support
Hi all,

I’ve started the development of a mobile app with Kivy, the goal is to have an unique app running on Android and iOS.

I’ve identified some importants features not yet available in Kivy but essential for a mobile app :

1/ In App Billing
2/ Advertisement (Google Ads & and Apple iAds)
3/ GoogleMaps integration
4/ Facebook integration

At this point some partial solutions exist but don't work on all platforms and are not homogeneous.

The best place for these kind of features would be Plyer, but developers told me on #kivy freenode channel that are not a priority for now, not even in a near future.

So, I propose to launch a crowd funding and pay freelance Kivy developers to implement these features (IMHO In App Billing and Advertisement are the most urgent features), and of course, release the source code under open source licence.

Before launching this crowd funding, I need to know :

- Is there others developers / companies with same needs and ready to pay a little for having these features developed ?

- In your opinion and to estimate the crowd funding amount, how long the implementation of each feature would take ?

Thank you for your replies and regards,

Alex.