iOS building/signing needed, Android runs like a peach already, Apple Kivy devs raise your hand

Paul Gailey Alburquerque

Apr 17, 2016, 1:03:17 PM4/17/16
to Kivy users support
Hi all,

The binary code is all ready, the Android version runs OK in Alpha on the store, the app is built without OS specific libraries, and the Apple Developer account is ready...but

-I do not have a Mac or means to package, sign and publish/release on iOS

Is there a Kivy literate Apple dev available to complete this task tomorrow? (monday or tuesday 18-19th April)

I've tried other formal marketplaces without success, even locating freelance iOS Kivy devs is proving very difficult.

If this task sounds like it's for you or you know someone who would not flinch at the prospect, do let me know.

Thanks!