Attributes and Methods Quick Reference Cheat

Vasco Almeida

Jul 15, 2019, 5:26:14 AM7/15/19
to Kivy users support
Is there some type of subject doc? For instance: I am planning some app, have decided that TextInput sounds like one of the possible candidates and would like to skim through a list of attributes and related methods to validate my assumption ... without having to navigate through pages and pages of the official docs?

alvie...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2019, 5:35:16 AM7/15/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

11:26, 15 июля 2019 г., Vasco Almeida <vmsd...@gmail.com>:

Is there some type of subject doc? For instance: I am planning some app, have decided that TextInput sounds like one of the possible candidates and would like to skim through a list of attributes and related methods to validate my assumption ... without having to navigate through pages and pages of the official docs?

Отправлено из мобильного приложения Яндекс.Почты