unable to install kivy modules using Kivy-1.10.0-osx-10.12.5-python3.5.dmg

Irurik Soft Labs

Apr 28, 2018, 1:31:44 AM4/28/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am a new python bee and installed kivy.app=1.10.0 on my Mac Pro. This is working fine and I can run various self-example.py apps using it.
Now I am trying to install kivy-designer module too.
For this I am running the following command but it is failing. What should be done to install kivy modules this way.

$ kivy -m pip install openssl

/Applications/Kivy.app/Contents/Resources/python: Error while finding spec for 'pip.__main__' (<class 'ImportError'>: cannot import name 'HTTPSHandler'); 'pip' is a package and cannot be directly execute