kivy-ios : 'Python requirements are missing'

Effe

Jun 14, 2019, 4:41:25 PM6/14/19
to Kivy users support
Hi
I try to compile toolchain.py to deploy a kivy app for ios, and I have a error message : 'Python requirements are missing'. I am on osX 10.13.6 (High Sierra). I have installed everything following the readme, and all requirement are ok when I run 'pip install -r requirements.txt' and 'pip3 install -r requirements.txt'.
The only thing I do not have to date is Xcode, which in my compunter is not available above 8.1; the readme of Kivy for iOS specify Xcode 10. Is my Xcode version the reason of the error ? In this case, is there a version of Kivy for iOS which could work with Xcode 8.1 ?
Best regards,