python2.x and kivy 1.9.1 supports external popup content but python3.x and kivy1.10.1 is not support

sagi...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2018, 1:50:20 AM7/6/18
to Kivy users support
Hi kivy Users!
I'm working on python 2.x and kivy1.9.1 under ubuntu system.
My above files are working nicely under above mentioned configuration but on in python3.x and kivy1.10.0dev.
Please help me to get out from this problem.
Thanks in advance!
PopCheck.kv
main.py

srinivas sagit

Jul 6, 2018, 1:58:19 AM7/6/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi kivy Users!
I'm working on python 2.x and kivy1.9.1 under ubuntu system.
My above files are working nicely under above mentioned configuration but not in python3.x and kivy1.10.0dev.
Please help me to get out from this problem.
Thanks in advance!

ZenCODE

Jul 6, 2018, 3:51:11 PM7/6/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Why not? What happens with the they are "working nicely" and not?

update: Seems to work fine for me using:
[INFO   ] [Kivy        ] v1.10.1.dev0, git-bdd323a, 20180209
[INFO   ] [Python      ] v3.5.2 (default, Nov 23 2017, 16:37:01)

The content does not appear twice, and the message indicates?

srinivas sagit

Jul 8, 2018, 6:45:23 AM7/8/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Under python2.x and kivy:
1. Popup's content from another class(eg; BoxLayout or GridLayout) execute and display desired output
2. It didn't show the error: "Popup should have only one content"

Under python3.x and kivy:
1.Popup's Content from another class (eg; BoxLayout or GridLayout) throw the error " Popup should have only one content ",and display the content twice inside the popup
2.Popup's dismiss() function is not working if its called in another class.

I've posted the python and kv files before this conversation. Please execute the files and correct my errors!
Thanks in advance!!!

ZenCODE

Jul 8, 2018, 4:17:00 PM7/8/18
to Kivy users support
I did execute those files and got not error. Using 3.5 and Kivy 1.10.1dev as posted. I can see problems with the code, but I don't get any errors....

srinivas sagit

Jul 18, 2018, 10:22:46 PM7/18/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! I found the solution!