No module named plyer

CNAL- Cocofoot

May 17, 2023, 11:35:52 AM5/17/23
to Kivy users support
Despite having installed plyer using pip install plyer.
whenever I try to import anything from plyer it keeps giving me an error saying that there is no module named plyer.

I'm using VScode, with python 3.11.

echidne

May 17, 2023, 12:29:35 PM5/17/23
to Kivy users support
It's hard to help you without more information.
It's look to be a problem on the installation of the plyer library in your environment more than a kivy problem.
You said you installed with pip but did you check you installed in the environment you are running your code?
Sharing some codes or screen shots could help.

Robert

May 17, 2023, 1:34:35 PM5/17/23
to Kivy users support
Try from the running the app from the command line.