ScreenManager Issue

Kelly Whitlock

Mar 22, 2023, 12:11:43 PM3/22/23
to Kivy users support
I am trying to change my Kivy screens inside a function call in my python code. Unfortunately when I do this, it will overlay the new screen on top of the previous screen. Can someone help me out with this? I have been struggling for weeks and cannot find a fix online.

Elliot Garbus

Mar 22, 2023, 1:37:39 PM3/22/23
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

Happy to help.  Share your code.  Preferably a minimal runnable example that demonstrates your issue.

I expect you have instanced the Screens and ScreenManager multiple times.  Perhaps once in KV and once in python.

Kelly Whitlock

Mar 24, 2023, 4:26:44 PM3/24/23
to Kivy users support
I ended up solving it with using Clock! Thanks!