black screen showing after resume on android

Degenerate Tech

Nov 23, 2020, 12:34:15 PM11/23/20
to Kivy users support
i have made a kivy app which contain 127 screens approx ...working properly but when we pause app and resume ..it is showing black screen ..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pyabcd.pyabcd

planckp...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2020, 2:50:52 PM11/23/20
to Kivy users support
What does the logcat show on_resume() ?

Degenerate Tech

Nov 23, 2020, 2:56:26 PM11/23/20
to Kivy users support
I have Given print ("Hello")
which showing in runtime .and I think app is running after resume .. because when I touched on screen it play sound ..but screen is black

Degenerate Tech

Nov 24, 2020, 12:35:35 PM11/24/20
to Kivy users support
sir armeabi-v7a is working fine in Andoid 5.0  but arm64-v8a is showing black scree after resume on Android 8.0

Degenerate Tech

Nov 25, 2020, 1:38:15 AM11/25/20
to Kivy users support
#please watch this video
# (list) Source files to include (let empty to include all the files)
source.include_exts = py,png,jpg,kv,atlas,jpeg

# (list) List of inclusions using pattern matching
#source.include_patterns = assets/*,images/*.png

# (list) Source files to exclude (let empty to not exclude anything)
#source.exclude_exts = spec

# (list) List of directory to exclude (let empty to not exclude anything)
source.exclude_dirs =  bin

# (list) List of exclusions using pattern matching
#source.exclude_patterns = license,images/*/*.jpg

# (str) Application versioning (method 1)
version = 0.3

# (str) Application versioning (method 2)
# version.regex = __version__ = ['"](.*)['"]
# version.filename = %(source.dir)s/main.py

# (list) Application requirements
# comma separated e.g. requirements = sqlite3,kivy
requirements = hostpython3==3.7.5,python3==3.7.5,kivy,plyer,android,pyjnius,num2words

# (str) Custom source folders for requirements
# Sets custom source for any requirements with recipes
# requirements.source.kivy = ../../kivy

# (list) Garden requirements
#garden_requirements =

# (str) Presplash of the application
presplash.filename = %(source.dir)s/loadingimg.png

# (str) Icon of the application
icon.filename = %(source.dir)s/appicon2.png

# (str) Supported orientation (one of landscape, sensorLandscape, portrait or all)
orientation =sensorLandscape

# (list) List of service to declare
#services = NAME:ENTRYPOINT_TO_PY,NAME2:ENTRYPOINT2_TO_PY

fullscreen=1
# OSX Specific
#

#
# author = © Copyright Info
On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 1:20:52 AM UTC+5:30, planckp...@gmail.com wrote:
black_screen.mp4

planckp...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2020, 12:07:54 PM11/25/20
to Kivy users support
I have no clue what is causing this. I would look in the logcat for something strange - I don't know what that would be, please don't send me your logcat.
As a guess, since you are using pyjnius and plyer possibly is it possible you are calling some Android version specific ?

But to be absolutely clear, I do not know.

If this were my app I would have (perhaps plyer is not needed either ?):

requirements = python3, kivy==2.0.0rc3, plyer, num2words

Also I use   sensorLandscape  for camera because I have to, but 'all' seems to work better in other cases. Try:

orientation =all

Degenerate Tech

Nov 25, 2020, 12:44:15 PM11/25/20
to Kivy users support
As a guess, since you are using pyjnius and plyer possibly is it possible you are calling some Android version specific ?
No

I have used plyer tts()

But to be absolutely clear, I do not know.