Is there a list of recepies for packaging iOS?

Noob Saibot

Sep 29, 2013, 7:44:33 PM9/29/13
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a list of iOS recipes like there is for android? Also, is there a template like this one?

Mathieu Virbel

Oct 1, 2013, 3:31:11 AM10/1/13
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is no "recipe" architecture on kivy-ios, but you can look to
tools/build-* scripts. No template either, just follow one of the
existing build- scripts.

Mathieu

Le 30/09/2013 01:44, Noob Saibot a �crit :
> Is there a list of iOS recipes like there is for android
> <https://github.com/kivy/python-for-android/tree/master/recipes>? Also,
> is there a template like this one
> <https://github.com/kivy/python-for-android/blob/master/recipes/recipe.sh.tmpl>?

Noob Saibot

ZenCODE

Oct 1, 2013, 10:53:06 PM10/1/13
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure you are looking in the right place? Mathieu is not referring to your Python library path, but the place you cloned the kivy-ios repo?

https://github.com/kivy/kivy-ios

You should see a tools subfolder there?

Peace out

Noob Saibot