Recycleview with data model, worked example

Andrew Fielden

Jun 26, 2024, 1:15:42 AM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Kivy users support
Does anyone have a link to a worked example of using a Recycleview, with a SQLite database. All the examples I've found just use hardcoded, or generated data.

ELLIOT GARBUS

Jun 26, 2024, 7:10:29 PM (6 days ago) Jun 26
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Share a sample database or just a query result and I'll help.