Pybird game in google play store

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 11:18:39 AM10/31/20
to Kivy users support

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Oct 31, 2020, 12:07:59 PM10/31/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I tried out your game. How did you play the audio? Whenever I play audio on Android using Kivy's SoundLoader module, my audio turns out to be really glitchy and weird. Sometimes it doesn't even play. I tried compressing the audio as much as I could, but it didn't help.

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 12:14:20 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
please share put review and rating
use wav,ogg ..ok i will help you

On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 9:37:59 PM UTC+5:30, Pranav Balaji Pooruli wrote:
I tried out your game. How did you play the audio? Whenever I play audio on Android using Kivy's SoundLoader module, my audio turns out to be really glitchy and weird. Sometimes it doesn't even play. I tried compressing the audio as much as I could, but it didn't help.

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Oct 31, 2020, 1:17:39 PM10/31/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I know Kivy on Android doesn't play MP3s. I also know that WAV files are larger than Ogg Vorbis files so they won't play well. So Ogg Vorbis is my only option. But they don't work. They're always glitchy or they don't play.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kivy-users/06f67ac4-a3f6-428e-95f9-2e2729b3cb8co%40googlegroups.com.

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 1:35:40 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
i have use ogg files in my game..
hey please see adb log by connecting phone with pc via usb  and apply python filter ..see the log ...
i want to know why you are facing problem with my game

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 11:14 AM Degenerate Tech <sksah...@gmail.com> wrote:
please share put review and rating
use wav,ogg ..ok i will help you

On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 9:37:59 PM UTC+5:30, Pranav Balaji Pooruli wrote:
I tried out your game. How did you play the audio? Whenever I play audio on Android using Kivy's SoundLoader module, my audio turns out to be really glitchy and weird. Sometimes it doesn't even play. I tried compressing the audio as much as I could, but it didn't help.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 10:18 AM Degenerate Tech <sksah...@gmail.com> wrote:

wing.ogg

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 1:42:58 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
i have tested in asus zenfone lite l1 (64 bit ) and panasonic p75 (32 bit)
in both working well ......

i dont know why you are facing problem with motorol g7
.please send me the adb log in my email

Alexander Taylor

Oct 31, 2020, 1:46:46 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
Nice, congratulations on getting to a release!

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 1:55:46 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
thanks ..for guiding me ...sir please improve plyer ...such as wifi bluetooth webview ...i dont know java and android ..so i can't use pyjnius..

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Oct 31, 2020, 3:02:48 PM10/31/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I'm not having a problem with your game. It's just that whenever I play long audio files with Kivy, my audio's glitchy. But the long background music in your game plays with no issues. Is there any piece of code you added to achieve that?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kivy-users/f087b0b5-be14-461b-adbe-9933cdf69b02o%40googlegroups.com.

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 3:18:47 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
i did this in my game
i have added  it in __init__
self.back_music=SoundLoader.load("bm.ogg")
self.back_music.loop=True

befor entering game screen

self.back_music.play()

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Oct 31, 2020, 3:57:31 PM10/31/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
So is it just a small file that plays over and over again?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kivy-users/f188446d-7a28-4654-9735-1360bc06c2fbo%40googlegroups.com.

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 4:00:32 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
1min 22 sec file

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Oct 31, 2020, 4:02:05 PM10/31/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Then it is pretty big. Can you please turn the loop off, try it on Android, and tell me if it works?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kivy-users/c392073b-e2ab-48d5-a3fb-77cd9d3556eeo%40googlegroups.com.

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 4:12:04 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
i think it will work...i have written this code in android using pydroid ide 2 years ago..

do not load file before play...load all sound in init method

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Oct 31, 2020, 4:13:49 PM10/31/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Well, thanks for your help. I'll try to make sure I add this to my app.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kivy-users/f6387a97-b218-426b-a8fc-78e5daae9479o%40googlegroups.com.

Degenerate Tech

Oct 31, 2020, 4:19:41 PM10/31/20
to Kivy users support
Welcome .share my game

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Nov 1, 2020, 12:39:46 AM11/1/20
to Kivy users support
Whenever I build apps, the APKs are only compatible with a Samsung Galaxy S10+ or a Lenovo K5 Note. My phone is a Moto G7 Play and the APKs are not compatible with my phone. I don't know much about Android SDKs, APIs, NDKs, and etc but I'm assuming I need to change something in the buildozer.spec file. When I build my app with the arch set to armeabi-v7a, the APK can be installed on my phone. But Google Play only accepts the arm64-v8a arch (I think. I haven't tried other ones). So can you please share your buildozer.spec file with me?

On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 3:19:41 PM UTC-5 sksah...@gmail.com wrote:
Welcome .share my game

Degenerate Tech

Nov 1, 2020, 1:58:33 AM11/1/20
to Kivy users support
google play accept armv7a ,armv8 x86 x86_64...
I have tried two arm..i have published 32 bit and 64bit .I don't know about Moto g7 .. please see adb log by connecting phone with pc via usb .

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Nov 1, 2020, 11:00:02 AM11/1/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
When I tried to publish my first ever app with the arch set to armeabi-v7a, Google Play didn't accept it. I had to rebuild the APK with the arch set to arm64-v8a to get it to work. So can you please tell me what arch you used for you APK?

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020, 12:58 AM Degenerate Tech <sksah...@gmail.com> wrote:
google play accept armv7a ,armv8 x86 x86_64...
I have tried two arm..i have published 32 bit and 64bit .I don't know about Moto g7 .. please see adb log by connecting phone with pc via usb .

Alexander Taylor

Nov 1, 2020, 11:24:36 AM11/1/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

Google requires that your app supports arm64_v8a which is implemented as in practice the _first_ apk you upload must support that architecture. You can then upload an armeabi-v7a version.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Kivy users support" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kivy-users/CANxzp8MkJHSsc2x7Pjw5HgRbnZJbbsb7qde1mYibPxnF7K-YFg%40mail.gmail.com.

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Nov 1, 2020, 11:27:11 AM11/1/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
So do you mean only my first app is supposed to have the arm64-v8a architecture?

Alexander Taylor

Nov 1, 2020, 11:30:12 AM11/1/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

No, I mean that your first apk uploaded for each application version must support the arm64-v8a architecture.

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Nov 1, 2020, 11:32:27 AM11/1/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
So I need to upload two APKs?

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Nov 1, 2020, 11:33:34 AM11/1/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I'm assuming you're the developer of Pyonic. If you are, I just want to say that I LOVE the app.

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Nov 1, 2020, 11:39:49 AM11/1/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean I should publish the app with an APK that supports arm64-v8a and then publish another version that supports armeabi-v7a?

Degenerate Tech

Degenerate Tech

Pranav Balaji Pooruli

Nov 1, 2020, 12:11:19 PM11/1/20