Requesting Permissions using jnius

OptimusGREEN

Sep 27, 2018, 5:14:09 PM9/27/18
to Kivy users support
Has anyone worked out how to request permissions using jnius?

Android now requires permissions to be granted at time of execution and frankly I don't understand jnius autoclass etc.

I'm sure someone can sort me out :)

Petar Luketina

Sep 27, 2018, 5:42:54 PM9/27/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I believe that you also have to install python for android in pip and also in PyCharm, if that's what you're using.

If you're just wanting to get it on android, you'll have to require = pyjnius in the buildozer spec.

Im sure someone else can answer it better but those are my quick tips.

OptimusGREEN

Sep 28, 2018, 12:29:12 PM9/28/18
to Kivy users support
thanks for the reply.

It was more the basics, the code required. minus stumps me so far.