using module Plyer

watterspirit

May 4, 2020, 2:41:41 PM5/4/20
to Kivy users support
I want to test magnetic sensor in mobilphone. With using KivyLauncher I obtain list warnings (you cann see appendix). My script fall down on function anable(). Application from GooglePlay is usable without problem.
kivy_20-05-04_0[1].txt

Robert Flatt

May 5, 2020, 1:52:55 AM5/5/20
to Kivy users support
Most people build an apk rather than using using Kivy Launcher.
Android is a moving target for stuff like this, at a minimum you may need to consider permissions.
I've never tried the compass, so that is the limit of my suggestions.
Message has been deleted

watterspirit

May 5, 2020, 4:16:22 AM5/5/20
to Kivy users support
Using of example from GitHub was first step, but script fall too, without creation log file (after launching of my script was log file created)

Robert Flatt

May 5, 2020, 7:35:13 PM5/5/20
to Kivy users support
I just tried the example by building an apk and running on Android.
I works.
No changes to the .py,  I created a new buildozer.spec, and specified plyer.

The Kivy Launcher is intended for quick and simple testing. For anything more advanced we recommend building your own APK with python-for-android.

Perhaps plyer is not "simple" ?
Message has been deleted

watterspirit

May 6, 2020, 4:39:00 AM5/6/20
to Kivy users support

Dne středa 6. května 2020 10:34:33 UTC+2 watterspirit napsal(a):
Cann I use Python4Android from GooglePlay on android device and launch script, which uses kivy?

Robert Flatt

May 6, 2020, 12:39:34 PM5/6/20
to Kivy users support
Python4Android from GooglePlay

I'm sorry I know nothing about this app.

The best way to have Kivy running on Android is to build an apk using Buildozer.
It can be a challenge, but it is what people actually use, so if you have a problem there is more chance somebody will be able to help.

watterspirit

May 6, 2020, 3:51:51 PM5/6/20
to Kivy users support
Oh yes, Buildozer is for me greate chellenge.On my PC with  linux virtual machine I cann not launche Buildozer. Apk for me prepares sonn on pc with linux OS, therefore I use Kivy Launcher for script test. KivyLauncher I cann use inmmediatelly.

Robert Flatt

May 6, 2020, 5:43:33 PM5/6/20
to Kivy users support
I don't know if this helps you but:
On Windows 10 I use Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) and Ubuntu to run Buildozer - works great.