Video not Playing - What is the Problem?

Benjamin Ward

Feb 25, 2014, 5:42:42 PM2/25/14
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
 While working on my project, I found out that if you create a screen with a video, and a canvas.before (with only a color, in this case), it does not play the video.

The video not playing happens with and without the canvas present. (To clarify, only the audio of the video plays, not the animation.)

What can be done to fix this? I want the video on it's own screen, but will I be able to do this?

Benjamin Ward

Feb 25, 2014, 6:44:59 PM2/25/14
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Update: I did figure out a solution.

This was to put most of the code into kv language, and to put the video inside a layout.