Problem with adding requirements to the buildozer

Assigned to enot...@gmail.com by me

Максим Шепард

Mar 26, 2019, 2:48:53 AM3/26/19
to Kivy users support

Снимок.PNG

Good day! I don't understand where the libraries should be stored so that the buildozer can see them? He doesn't see anything except kivy and python3 for me, but I need to add OpenCV. Help me please.

elvis ian omondi

Mar 26, 2019, 3:23:34 AM3/26/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Try to edit your buildozer.spec file, if the ndk is uncommented, comment it and try again if commented uncomment it

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 9:48 AM Максим Шепард <enot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Снимок.PNG

Good day! I don't understand where the libraries should be stored so that the buildozer can see them? He doesn't see anything except kivy and python3 for me, but I need to add OpenCV. Help me please.

elvis ian omondi

Mar 26, 2019, 3:26:05 AM3/26/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Add line log_level = 2 to your buidozer.spec

Максим Шепард

Mar 26, 2019, 3:32:17 AM3/26/19
to Kivy users support

Снимок.PNG

my android ndk was uncommented, after I commented out it, a new error appeared
P.S. log_level = 2

elvis ian omondi

Mar 26, 2019, 4:10:22 AM3/26/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
The apk file can be found in the location/folder where you ran buildozer because the target location specified in your buildozer.spec is ./

 Buildozer does not need to specified where to be installed, once you pip install it , then it will be installed in user directory  ......try reinstalling buildozer  , sudo pip install buidozer , or sudo su (change to root) then install it

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 10:22 AM elvis ian omondi <elvisia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Try to edit your buildozer.spec file, if the ndk is uncommented, comment it and try again if commented uncomment it

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 9:48 AM Максим Шепард <enot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Снимок.PNG

Good day! I don't understand where the libraries should be stored so that the buildozer can see them? He doesn't see anything except kivy and python3 for me, but I need to add OpenCV. Help me please.

Максим Шепард

Mar 26, 2019, 4:16:28 AM3/26/19
to Kivy users support
I know where to find the apk file. I use kivy vm complete (xubuntu 16.04) and VirtualBox, it was all there preinstalled. My problem is that I don’t know how to install OpenCV correctly so that the buildozer does not give an error during debug. I wrote "requirements = python3, kivy" and there were no errors, but when I add to requirements of OpenCV "requirements = python3, kivy, opencv", an error immediately appears, although OpenCV 4.0 is installed on my machine. What am I doing wrong?

cosbon jason,

Mar 26, 2019, 4:51:08 AM3/26/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install cmake git libgtk2.0-dev pkg-config libavcodec-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev
sudo apt-get install python-dev python-numpy libtbb2 libtbb-dev libjpeg-dev libpng-dev libtiff-dev libjasper-dev libdc1394-22-dev

elvis ian omondi

Mar 26, 2019, 4:55:40 AM3/26/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

Максим Шепард

Mar 26, 2019, 5:15:54 AM3/26/19
to Kivy users support

Снимок.PNG

Problem still exists

elvis ian omondi

Mar 26, 2019, 5:21:20 AM3/26/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
did you add log_level = 2 in your buildozer.spec file

Максим Шепард

Mar 26, 2019, 5:22:52 AM3/26/19
to Kivy users support

in my buildozer.spec file log_level =2

elvis ian omondi

Mar 26, 2019, 5:38:43 AM3/26/19
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
To fix this issue run this command buildozer android clean and then rebuild it using buildozer android debug or automatically run using buildozer android debug deploy run.

if still exist then it means that directory exist on your build machine,  does not contain a JDK instance
try installing :

sudo apt-get install default-jre

sudo apt-get install default-jdk