Virtual Machine and Graphic Card

Ziga Interactive

May 18, 2023, 11:59:40 AM5/18/23
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello ladies and gentlemans, I'm having a problem that I only find in the virtual machine, I think it's my video card with its drivers, how can I use a virtual machine with my GPU? Even if it's so I can use Kivy and deploy projects, remember: I'm not talking about having the GPU fully dedicated as if it were on a physical machine.

Robert

May 18, 2023, 12:46:07 PM5/18/23
to Kivy users support
> virtual machine with my GPU
Probably not the right place to ask, as it is presumably not Kivy specific (even if you see it using Kivy).

> so I can use Kivy
If you mean run Kivy UI apps, this works with WSL and newer versions of Windows. I don't know about any other VM
If you mean non-UI computation, then I would guess the answer is the same but I don't know.

> and deploy projects,
I don't think packaging depends on the GPU, it is simply Python on a CPU.