Graphics Problem when running kivy.

Kieran Brannigan

Sep 22, 2018, 11:45:31 PM9/22/18
to Kivy users support
Hi,
Not sure how to explain this to be honest, i have no idea what is going on.  This problem only occurs on my laptop, it works fine on my PC, and I made sure they are both running the same version of python (3.6.4).  the only difference is my laptop has an intel processor, whereas my PC has an AMD, so im not sure if they are utilising the graphics in different ways or something.  They both have radeon graphics cards.

The gif shown is me running the widget animation kivy_example on my laptop.

I'm really not sure what is happening here so any help would be appreciated.
The rest of the app works fine, it just seems to be a graphics problem.

Thanks,
Kieran
demo.mp4

Kieran Brannigan

Sep 27, 2018, 8:12:50 AM9/27/18
to Kivy users support
Fixed by updating Graphics Drivers and Windows.