How to add plots to layouts afert clicking the button in KivyMD?

BS

May 6, 2020, 4:07:17 PM5/6/20
to Kivy users support
I have problem with adding plots to the layouts. I don't have any idea how to connect the button with my BoxLayouts. I gave every BoxLayout special id but I don't know what to do now. I just want to show some plots after clicking the button. Here is my code:
Tutaj wprowadź kod...import kivy
from kivy.lang import Builder

from kivy.garden.matplotlib.backend_kivyagg import FigureCanvasKivyAgg
from kivymd.app import MDApp
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

KV = '''
GridLayout:
    cols:2

    BoxLayout:
        orientation: "vertical"
        id: plot1
        MDLabel:
            text:"I want to put a plot here"
            halign: "center"

    BoxLayout:
        orientation: "vertical"
        id: plot2
        MDLabel:
            text:"I want to put a plot here"
            halign: "center"

    BoxLayout:
        orientation: "vertical"
        id: plot3
        MDLabel:
            text:"I want to put a plot here"
            halign: "center"

    FloatLayout:
        MDFloatingActionButton:
            pos_hint: {'center_x': .9, 'center_y': .15}
            icon:"chart-bell-curve-cumulative"
            on_release: app.show_plot()
'''

class Main(MDApp):

    def build(self):
        return Builder.load_string(KV)

    def show_plot(self):
        #some plots to show
        pass

Main().run()

This is what I want to get after clicking that yellow button:

plots.PNG