Event-handling for spinner selection

Phuc ho quang

Oct 4, 2017, 12:21:21 AM10/4/17
to Kivy users support
Hi I'm new to kivy and I'm in trouble of using Spinner. I should say that i can't find what is the event to use for the spinner when i changed the selection of the spinner? Someone in Stackoverflow said that I should try on_text but where can i found it on the documentation? And Are there any other event trigger for spinner, where can i find them

ZenCODE

Oct 4, 2017, 2:51:22 AM10/4/17
to Kivy users support
'on_text' should work. It's automatically provided because text is a StringProperty. The Spinner inherits this property as it is a subclass of Button. Hope that helps?

https://kivy.org/docs/api-kivy.properties.html

https://kivy.org/docs/api-kivy.properties.html

Phuc ho quang

Oct 4, 2017, 10:05:49 PM10/4/17
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for your answer. this help me so much, but can I ask you one more outside question? What can I do to create a button with round border and has the metro UI?

Sinh Viên Đại Học Khoa Học Tự Nhiên Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
Khoa Điện Tử-Viễn Thông
Phúc
Hồ Quang Phúc