Keyboard over the field.

coutinh...@gmail.com

May 8, 2022, 8:31:28 PM5/8/22
to Kivy users support
Helo!

When clicking on a field, the smartphone keyboard is above the field, preventing you from seeing what you type.

Is there any way to make the keyboard and field always visible when typing?

Robert

May 8, 2022, 8:50:58 PM5/8/22
to Kivy users support

Elias Coutinho

May 9, 2022, 3:46:25 PM5/9/22
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I read this article and I didn't find anything that teaches me how to make the android keyboard not cover the TextField when typing.

Elias Coutinho.
Aprender sobre alguns assuntos é fundamental.
Aprender sobre Deus é indiscutivelmente o melhor conteúdo.

Elias Coutinho

May 10, 2022, 9:27:10 PM5/10/22
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Now I could understand what Robert posted.

Video

It was like this:
     # Animates and prevents the field from being under the keyboard.
     Window.keyboard_anim_args = {'d': .2, 't': 'in_out_expo'}
     Window.softinput_mode = "below_target"