Kivy Tic-Tac-Toe: AI Player Implementation Test and Gameplay

Yassine Ouchen

Jun 26, 2024, 2:25:53 PM (6 days ago) Jun 26
to Kivy users support
Watch this short demo video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWJqxDNlCps) that  showcases the AI's performance and the smooth integration with the Kivy framework.

The Rules of my Tic-Tac-Toe game are a bit different from the popular Tic-Tac-Toe.

To make the movement of the pieces (X and O) looks more natural, the game uses the kivy's DragBehavior class. (Thanks to kivy for that)

After completing the Single player mode and the AI mode, I'm planning to start building the Online mode. Do you have any idea which Server I should use to build the multiplayer mode without having any problem while compiling the game?