pdf to image

Charles longwe

Jan 21, 2023, 6:36:17 PM1/21/23
to Kivy users support
is there any way of converting a pdf that have many pages into one image that can be scrolled??

Elliot Garbus

Jan 21, 2023, 6:56:46 PM1/21/23
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

I did a quick google search of “convert pdf to image python”  There seem to be a number of libraries that can do this.

Charles longwe

Jan 21, 2023, 6:59:01 PM1/21/23
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
yes but they all  change one page of pdf into one image....
I wanted to change the entire pdf with more pages into a single image??

Elliot Garbus

Jan 21, 2023, 9:50:43 PM1/21/23
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
It would seem to be trivial to convert the document into images by page, and to put those pages into a RST document.

Sent from my iPhone