Kivy Launcher work with Genymotion

gao shan

Apr 27, 2018, 9:27:26 AM4/27/18
to Kivy users support
Hello everyone .

I'm new with kivy.
And trying to adjust my code on Kivy Launcher in a Genymotion virtual machine.
With the Genymotion-ARM-Translation.zip the Kivy launcher  can open well.

But when i try to open any project in the Kivy launcher , the app crashed.

All the project working well in my real machine  with Kivy launcher .
I Have tried serval different virtual devices. the  problem remains the same .
could anyone kindly offer me a solution of this problem ?

OR another way to test my code in Kivy Launcher on a virtual machine.
Any suggestion will be gratitude .Looking forward to your reply .

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

Глеб Самойлов

Apr 27, 2018, 9:42:29 AM4/27/18