Problems with buildozer

Єгор Міщиряк

Sep 10, 2021, 2:11:34 PM9/10/21
to Kivy users support

Hello, I tried to create the ApK using buildozer, but the problem with mpmath occurred as I'm using sympy with broken recipe. I tried to fix it by omitting sympy in buildozer.spec requirements and cloning sympy's github rep in the project's folder. It looked like it helps, but another issue arose. This:
Error compiling Cython file

def glCheckFramebufferStatus(GLenum target):
       '''See: `glCheckFramebufferStatus() on Kronos website <http://www.khronos.org     /opengles/sdk/docs/man/xhtml/glCheckFramebufferStatus.xml>`_ '''
        cdef GLenum result
        result = c_opengl.CheckFramebufferStatus(target)

kivy/graphics/opengl.pyx:544:21: cimported module has no attribute 'CheckFramebufferStatus'

Anybody, plz help!

Robert

Sep 10, 2021, 3:42:48 PM9/10/21
to Kivy users support
Did you put the whole clone in there, or just the python subdirectory?