Kivy and Mathematics

berk berk

Sep 13, 2023, 9:52:00 AM9/13/23
to Kivy users support
Hey guys, I'm physics student. A few year ago I met powerful Python library Kivy/MD.  And I developed an advanced mathematical solver using with Kivy/MD and SymPy, Matplotlib (still on developing if i have free times)

I put on here my sample codes(via Github) if anyone working with scientific tools in Python and Kivy. My application name is 'Mathpath' - 'Mathpath : Math solver'  it is running on Windows and Android platforms (free). (I added some screen video here)

I hope these samples helps anyone who relating mathematics and science. I added solutions of some problems I met during compile and how to I overcome them.

I have to say a huge Thanks for  Kivy/MD Team. And also google groups kivy quickly helps as well.

https://github.com/mathpathconsole/mathpath
https://mathpathconsole.github.io/

[Screen videos]

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/116816908/267493574-d835cb7a-bd6b-44ec-bd35-a13181a6a9f5.mp4

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/116816908/267496987-6b6314fc-74d1-4243-9344-a11722e6715d.mp4

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/116816908/267637177-61009bc8-7dc5-4c52-9c07-be32556f19dc.mp4

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/116816908/267499239-7b8b9ec5-a371-4c68-a37d-e5e2c914dbf1.mp4

Juan Sanchez

Sep 13, 2023, 10:54:21 AM9/13/23
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am impressed. Congratulations on all of your hard work, and for
sharing it with us.

Regards,

Juan

ElliotG

Sep 13, 2023, 11:23:11 AM9/13/23
to Kivy users support
It looks great! Congratulations!

berk berk

Sep 13, 2023, 3:47:29 PM9/13/23
to Kivy users support
Thanks for your pretty comments.

Tomek CEDRO

Sep 17, 2023, 8:26:12 AM9/17/23
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Sep 13, 2023 at 9:47 PM berk berk wrote:
> Thanks for your pretty comments.

well deserved! congratulations! :-)

berk berk

Sep 24, 2023, 6:28:44 PM9/24/23
to Kivy users support
Thanks all. Now I forgotten update to sample.py Now I updated a sample for math solver. (includes, graphs, virtual keyboards and some structures)

https://github.com/mathpathconsole/mathpath/blob/main/wide_sample.py

*I hope this sample helps anyone to develop more powerfull math solver than best apps :) #UsePowerOfKivy And Python!
^^

17 Eylül 2023 Pazar tarihinde saat 15:26:12 UTC+3 itibarıyla to...@cedro.info şunları yazdı:
Message has been deleted

Ziga Interactive

Oct 9, 2023, 1:18:52 PM10/9/23
to Kivy users support
Nice project man, congrats, you win with you efforts. you literally are doing science.