High power short energy range shield

Paul Wandendeya

Jul 4, 2024, 11:38:57 AM (12 days ago) Jul 4
to Elliot Garbus, kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Is the energy shield possible?
Though some kinds of force fields, energy shields have been proven to be doable, surely not at the scale and manner these appear in science-fiction. And yet a personal energy shield that is invisible to the naked eye is actually protecting each of us all the time.3 Mar 20

I think the device will create and sustain the protective area this energy can be derived from use of onboard energy storage.

Detect projectile within the designated range, the shield is activated promptly to create a defensive barrier involving sensors, automated detection system or manual.

Prevent the penetration or bypassing of projectile. Resist external forces, dissipates or absorbs energy, and ensure that protection area remains shielded.
Identity and respond to different types of projectile, adapt shielding parameters, energy projection patterns, or activation protocols based on the nature of incoming projectiles  to create a robust and effective defense system.

Absorb or deflect the kinetic energy of the  incoming projectiles bullets, distribute the impact force across it's surface the prevent localized damage, respond quickly to incoming projectiles using sensor using carbon nanotubes, smart materials,shape-memory alloys, electroactive polymers, energy-absorbing eg shock-absorbing foams, crumple zones, sensors and tracking system e.g radar.

Long-range (100-1000 meters): High-power pulse generation for a very large magnetic field, potentially effective against high speed, long-range projectiles like hypersonic missiles or advanced aircraft.

Short-range (less than 10 meters): High-power pulse generation for a localized magnetic field, potentially effective against small, low-velocity projectiles like bullets or shrapnel?

Long-range (hundred of meters to kilometers): High-power pulse generation for a very large magnetic field, potentially suitable for large applications like city or regional shielding.

Capacitors can transfer energy from one circuit to another without a direct electrical connection.

Create circuit that can generate a magnetic field pattern around the projectile, which would then interact with the Earth's magnetic field to alter the projectile trajectory.
Can include resistors, inductors, diodes to ensure proper circuit operations and safety in connection of the circuit e.t.c.

I have a mission to work together with you to make the world a safer place. Is there some one to join me in the discovery of high power short energy range shield?

Wandendeya Paul Wamakiya
Owner of the idea in governments of Africa.

Paul Wandendeya

Jul 4, 2024, 11:48:58 AM (12 days ago) Jul 4
to Elliot Garbus, kivy-...@googlegroups.com
How can I interface it with my app?
openart-image_7hk9aiMZ_1720103993158_raw.jpg
openart-image_ALk_wVNX_1720105192856_raw.jpg

Tomek CEDRO

Jul 4, 2024, 11:54:10 AM (12 days ago) Jul 4
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Tracks on the presented PCB makes no sense. It wont work.. but keep trying ;-)

Standard way of interfacing Kivy with external world is REST API.

But this is Python you can do raw sockets etc.

If you need hardware interfaces you will need to use Android API over
Plyer or PyJnius.

Chisoul Munthali

Jul 5, 2024, 4:55:10 AM (12 days ago) Jul 5
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com

Energy Shield Concept: A Collaborative Exploration

Welcome, fellow researchers and industry experts! We're embarking on an exciting journey to explore the possibility of creating a high-power, short-range energy shield. Our mission is to make the world a safer place, and we're eager to collaborate and innovate together.

Concept Overview

The idea is to design a device that can detect incoming projectiles, generate a magnetic field, and alter the projectile's trajectory. This energy shield will utilize onboard energy storage, sensors, and advanced materials to create a protective barrier.

Key Components

  1. Sensor System: Detect projectiles within a designated range and activate the shield.
  2. Magnetic Field Generation: Create a high-power pulse for a localized magnetic field.
  3. Energy Storage: Capacitors to transfer energy and power the system.
  4. Advanced Materials: Carbon nanotubes, smart materials, shape-memory alloys, and electroactive polymers for energy absorption and dissipation.
  5. Circuit Design: Incorporate resistors, inductors, diodes, and other components for safe and efficient operation.

Short-Range Energy Shield

Our focus is on developing a short-range shield (less than 10 meters) effective against small, low-velocity projectiles like bullets or shrapnel.

Next Steps

  1. Research and Development: Investigate existing technologies, materials, and scientific principles to advance our understanding.
  2. Prototype Design: Create a functional prototype to test and refine our concept.
  3. Testing and Evaluation: Conduct experiments to validate the shield's effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.

Join the Journey

If you're passionate about innovation and making a positive impact, let's work together to bring this concept to life. Share your expertise, ideas, and enthusiasm to help create a safer world for all.
Who's ready to join the discovery of high-power, short-range energy shields? 🤝

ElliotG

Jul 5, 2024, 11:10:44 AM (11 days ago) Jul 5
to Kivy users support
This is a Kivy Users group forum.  Please keep things on topic.

Chisoul Munthali

Jul 5, 2024, 2:36:43 PM (11 days ago) Jul 5
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Wrong parking 😁😁...