Xcode iOS "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'kivy'"

Nick

Oct 9, 2020, 1:56:38 PM10/9/20
to Kivy users support
Hi,

I was trying to get an app I made to run on an Xcode simulator. I followed these instructions https://github.com/kivy/kivy-ios seemingly without issues.

Running the Xcode project for the first time brought up the following error (the build didn't succeed):
in /Users/.../Documents/NR4/kivy-ios/dist/lib/libsdl2_image.a(IMG_bmp.o), building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file built for iOS, file '/Users/.../Documents/NR4/kivy-ios/dist/lib/libsdl2_image.a' for architecture arm64

When running the project now, I get the error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'kivy'  and the app crashes.

Thank you for taking the time to read through.

I would greatly appreciate help or ideas related to the problem.

Screenshot 2020-10-09 at 19.40.02.png