What should be the requirements for mysql database in Buildozer.spec file?

mahmud al hasan

Jun 21, 2018, 12:26:31 AM6/21/18
to Kivy users support
I have created an application where I have imported requests, json, urllib3. Now this app should send data to the live database.
Now what should be the requirements for buildozer.spec file?

mahmud al hasan

Jun 21, 2018, 1:17:46 AM6/21/18
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
In buildozer. spec requirement requests, json, urllib3 and it is showing this error-

Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement json (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for json
# Command failed: pip install --target=/home/kivy/Desktop/kivy-signup/.buildozer/applibs json
#
# Buildozer failed to execute the last command
# The error might be hidden in the log above this error
# Please read the full log, and search for it before
# raising an issue with buildozer itself.
# In case of a bug report, please add a full log with log_level = 2