Notification Bubble with Kivy and Pyjnius

Pallab Dutta

May 5, 2020, 10:18:14 AM5/5/20
to Kivy users support
I was trying to make an offline android app that is able to send notification like ones we see in the Facebook-messenger bubbles.
In my project, I need to send the notifications over any other app. Currently, I found no other way except using kivyMD toaster.
But they don't remain more than 1min over the screen and I had to generate it several times by looping.

I really want to create a bubble notification service if possible. In youtube, though I found this Android Studio Tutorial.
But I have no idea how to use such functionalities with Pyjnius. I also found this BubblesManager made in Java and probably used in the above tutorial too.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Please let me know if I missed some information from my side.

Thanks,