Bug in the online documentation?

Steven Summers

May 23, 2020, 10:29:30 PM5/23/20
to Kivy users support
Try this:

Open "kivy", the first entry in the API docs. (Works with any, but this is easy)
Scroll down a little and click on "Hide Descriptions" to the right of the "API" header.
Go down a little more and click on "kivy.requre".  You'll see you can open and close the details.
Now, leaving the descriptions hidden, go over to the left and click on "kivy.animation".
Scroll down a bit and notice it still indicates that the descriptions are still hidden, but now you can't expand them.

This is easy to fix - click on "Show Descriptions", change to another page, and come back. Now they work again.

I'm very new to Kivy, so until I figured out what was happening, I kept thinking that some of the topics were really sparse.

I wonder how many other newbies are getting confused unnecessarily and thinking the contents aren't nearly as complete as they actually are. Would this be easy to fix?

Robert Flatt

May 23, 2020, 11:12:36 PM5/23/20
to Kivy users support
Open "kivy", the first entry in the API docs. (Works with any, but this is easy)

I need some context, where is  "the API docs"?

Steven Summers

May 24, 2020, 12:24:41 AM5/24/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
I mean the API part of the docs on the kivy website -