How to add python library using a PythonRecipe(python-for-android)?

mehdi alizade

Dec 8, 2020, 3:20:50 PM12/8/20
to Kivy users support
I use a buildozer to get the APK file. I have added my desired library to *.spec file. But the application didn't open on Android mobile. I debugged with code adb logcat *:S python:D.I noticed that one of the libraries wasn't working properly.So I want to use PythonRecipe to add this library. I wrote the following code according to this site:

from pythonforandroid.recipe import PythonRecipe
class ArabicReshaperRecipe(PythonRecipe):
    url
= 'https://github.com/mpcabd/python-arabic-reshaper/archive/master.zip'

    depends
= ['python3', 'numpy','sys','unittest']

    site_packages_name
= 'arabic_reshaper'

recipe
= ArabicReshaperRecipe()

But I don't know where to put this file and what to name it!