Problem with pyobjus installation. Only for Python 2?

安东

Mar 18, 2016, 4:16:32 AM3/18/16
to Kivy users support
Hi, kivy developers.

I followed the installation instruction in the documentation to install pyobjus but it failed. The version of Python on my computer is 3.5, and I successfully installed kivy with Python 3.5.
Firstly I tried 'python setup.py install', and it complained about 'SyntaxError: invalid syntax'. It is actually some old python 2 syntax in test.py.
Then I tried 'pip install pyobjus-master/'. This time, it said 'successfully installed pyobjus'. But when I tried the Hello World sample code, the error 'could not import autoclass' occurs.
Could you please help me install it? Thanks.

Dong An

Michael Ritchie

Apr 9, 2016, 4:40:59 PM4/9/16
to Kivy users support
I have a similar issue, I can run 'import pyobjus' but not 'from pyobjus import autoclass'

Alexander Taylor

Apr 10, 2016, 8:04:22 AM4/10/16
to Kivy users support
Sounds like pyobjus does not currently support python3. The required changes may be minimal, but if there's python2-only syntax that will stop it being imported.

Feel free to open an issue about it on the pyobjus github page if there isn't one already.

安东

Apr 11, 2016, 7:26:54 AM4/11/16
to Kivy users support
Thanks for your suggestion, inclement, I posted a issue on github today.

andong (Dong An)

在 2016年4月10日星期日 UTC+8下午8:04:22,Alexander Taylor写道: