Buildozer opencv error

Dinesh

Jul 24, 2020, 11:19:40 PM7/24/20
to Kivy users support
I got this error when i try building kivy with opencv . Can someone help me?

  STDOUT:
-- Looking for ccache - not found
-- OpenCV disables pkg-config to avoid using of host libraries. Consider using PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR to specify target SYSROOT
-- libjpeg-turbo: VERSION = 1.5.3, BUILD = opencv-4.0.1-libjpeg-turbo
-- Android: fixup -g compiler option from Android toolchain
-- Update variable ANDROID_SDK from environment: /home/dinesh/.buildozer/android/platform/android-sdk
CMake Error at cmake/android/OpenCVDetectAndroidSDK.cmake:176 (message):
  Android SDK Tools: OpenCV requires Android SDK Tools revision 14 or newer.

  Use BUILD_ANDROID_PROJECTS=OFF to prepare Android project files without
  building them
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:780 (include)

Robert Flatt

Jul 24, 2020, 11:25:54 PM7/24/20
to Kivy users support
Can you build a project that does not use opencv, such as 'hello world' ( with buildozer defaults)?

Dinesh

Jul 24, 2020, 11:32:54 PM7/24/20
to Kivy users support
yeah, without opencv it works fine.

planckp...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 12:55:14 AM7/25/20
to Kivy users support
Usually with something like this its because the install instructions need to be repeated
but sounds like you got that.

Post the full log, maybe there is a clue further up.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dinesh

Jul 25, 2020, 1:24:48 AM7/25/20
to Kivy users support
Here's the full log.Attached File.
log.txt
Message has been deleted

planckp...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 2:55:30 AM7/25/20
to Kivy users support
Nothing obvious, but the environment is complex and challenging. Nothing wrong with executing buildozer in a Windows file system [from Linux Bash] (except windows won't understand the generated Linux links, so always manage from Linux Bash -and some backup programs will be confused). I have run p4a this way, but the links side effect with Buildozer mean I quickly gave up).

I see the Windows PATH appended to the Bash PATH, and that is normal for WSL But I think are are two C compilers in the Windows part, and that makes me nervous. The message above is from Cmake, was Make picked up from Windows tools somehow? I'm guessing. I know according to the order it should work, but never rely on 'should'; one link can change that order.

Since that setup is intrinsic to WSL (except the two C compilers) and I'm guessing, I won't suggest .bashrc hacking - but if you thought of it, it might be something to try.

Abhishek Das

Dec 19, 2020, 12:31:02 AM12/19/20
to Kivy users support
Hi,
Are you able to solve it? Please help me. I am facing exactly the same issue.

 OpenCV requires Android SDK Tools revision 14 or newer