Doubling up on touches after app restart

klove

Sep 1, 2016, 12:34:28 PM9/1/16
to Kivy users support
Running my Kivy app on Debian Jessie with a touchscreen. If I restart the app, each touch is counted as a double touch, and the only way to fix it is reboot the screen (Acer touchscreen) or replug USB (iiyama touchscreen, presumably doesn't renegotiate the USB when you turn it off and on).

I had thought this would be a driver issue with my Acer, but having tried a totally different touchscreen with the same results maybe not!

Has anyone seen this before, is it a bug, or something I'm doing / not doing in my app?