How to change a property of an AsyncImage after it was successfully loaded

karel...@karlitos.net

Jun 2, 2015, 5:49:17 AM6/2/15
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I noticed, when using the kivy AsyncImage with allowed stretching (image.allow_stretch=True) the loading animation (or better say the image displayed during the loading) will be aslo stretched and thus ugly. Of course I can change the loading_image of the Loader with Loader.loading_image = 'some_big_losding_img.gif' but I would like to have a nice, small loading animation and then a full stretched image.

So I nedd to change the allow_stretch=True property of the image after it was successfully loaded. I wen through the documentation of the kivy Loader and ProxyImage. but to be honest I do not understand how can I design my own class/widget with the properties of the AsyncImage which will change the allow_stretch property after it is loaded.