How to run GARDEN.XCAMERA Example?

ViT Kol

Oct 9, 2016, 1:15:12 PM10/9/16
to Kivy users support
Hello.
I trying run GARDEN.XCAMERA Example ( https://github.com/kivy-garden/garden.xcamera ) on Kivy Launcher. But Kivy Launcher crashed when select GARDEN.XCAMERA Example.
Enybody can run with Kivy Launcher or package to APK this Example?

ViT Kol

Oct 9, 2016, 1:35:14 PM10/9/16
to Kivy users support
kivy launcher log added

воскресенье, 9 октября 2016 г., 20:15:12 UTC+3 пользователь ViT Kol написал:
kivy_16-10-09_0.txt

Alexander Taylor

Oct 9, 2016, 2:20:13 PM10/9/16
to Kivy users support
I don't know what's wrong, but I'd try compiling the app standalone with an up to date version of kivy. It's quite possible that the launcher code is too old.

ViT Kol

Oct 14, 2016, 1:36:37 PM10/14/16
to Kivy users support
You trying install  on device and run this compiled app? I compile too. And tryed to run on Lenovo P770 and Nexux 5. App is crashed.

воскресенье, 9 октября 2016 г., 21:20:13 UTC+3 пользователь Alexander Taylor написал:
buildozer.spec

sergen

Oct 15, 2016, 3:10:33 PM10/15/16
to Kivy users support
KivyLauncher do not has the XCamera package. Follow the link and try those APK , it is work for my Asus me173x

ViT Kol

Nov 7, 2016, 12:13:18 PM11/7/16
to Kivy users support
thanks. Your APK work for me. How you compile? "android" or "android_new"?